Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 83, 3/24/2011

The calendar says it’s spring outside, but the temperature doesn’t. So these little indoor greenhouses are popping up on people’s desks at the office.

It turns out that Matt wasn’t altogether satisfied with exercising the neighbor’s old snowmachine now and then, so now we have one of our own!

Now that I'm finally caught up, guess what, I'm leaving town again for a week! But Matt will be covering for me again next week as I venture down to Anchorage, Alaska's largest city. And this weekend you are in for a real treat. Since Matt and I will both be gone for a couple of days, I've recruited some Interior friends to help me out. They will be taking pictures for Saturday and Sunday and when I return I'll be posting them on the blog. So be sure to stay tuned to see what my posse of arctic citizen photojournalists have come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment