Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 365, 12/31/2011

Today started with a bark and ended with a bang.

The dogs were barking incessantly at something in the backyard before dawn, which turned out to be a moose. 

It didn’t mind me going out on the porch to take a picture, but it was still so dark outside that I’m afraid it didn’t come out very well.

We went to dinner this evening with our friend Doug at Pike’s Landing.


After dinner we went to the office where I work at the University to watch the annual New Year’s Eve Fireworks show. 

It was a great spot to see the presentation and still keep warm, as it was roughly 30 below outside.

Afterwards Matt, Kayla and I went home to watch the ball drop in Times Square on TV. It just isn’t the same without Dick Clark.


Well I’ve come full circle now, stay tuned for the finale tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment